Saturday, November 04, 2006

grumpy

It's been a grumpy week. Started with some crap coming my way from a fellow grad student. I don't wanna spell out the details, since that would just put me in a bad mood again, but I really hate people who disregard my arguments just cause they disagree, and laughing and making jokes out of my position just cause they can't actually defend themselves against me is really irritating. Enough said, whiny rant over. It does no good to rant here anyway. What I should really be doing is ranting to him, and I will. As soon as I see him again. Which probably won't be until friday. That's fine. I can hold this grudge, this is an amature grudge, and I am definately a pro.

I spent today marking which didn't really improve my mood. Hopefully next week will be better. But if not at least my birthday is coming up, and there are few black moods that can't be chased off by preasents. Hope you've all bought me something!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home