Thursday, October 05, 2006

the horror!!!




It's definately dying. I water it, but in vain. I wonder if it's pining for all its little sunflower friends left behind at the market. I wonder if it would comfort it to know they're probably all dying in some mass grave dumpster somewhere, so they can't miss it at all. Probably not.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not dead. It's just resting. Probably pining for the fjords. Beautiful flower, lovely petals. ( I know you don't really watch this show, but I was hoping someone would get my reference!)
-Ranger Extraordinaire Bob

11:30 AM  
Blogger mudget said...

I don't know what show you're referring to, but I'm definately curious. Enlighten me!!

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A bowl of petunias?

While I don't know anything about a show you can watch, it does sound reminiscent of a show you can listen to... /H2G2

but yes, I'm intrigued - fjords, dead flowers, oddly british sounding humour...

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A bowl of petunias?

While I don't know anything about a show you can watch, it does sound reminiscent of a show you can listen to... /H2G2

but yes, I'm intrigued - fjords, dead flowers, oddly british sounding humour...

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not pining, it's passed on! It has ceased to be! It's expired and gone to meet it's maker! This is an EX-sunflower!
Ah, I could quote Monty Python even if I were in some horribly deep coma, with a brainectomy on the way and a mouthectomy already performed. On the plus side, that could be on the promotional literature for our discount funeral home! Hurrah!

10:59 PM  
Blogger mudget said...

it could be our logo, a tastefully done portrait of my deceased sun flower in the corner of all our stationary. I love it!!

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home