Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Ahh, the dryness

I'm home again. The dryness of Calgary is sucking the moisture out of my throat, skin and hair. For the first day it felt a little bit like a hang-over without the fun of drinking. But I plan to remedy that soon. The drinking will come!! New Years is coming.

But the sky is bright blue, and there is this re-emergence in the sky of a bright yellow orb which looked vaguely familiar and which I am told is the sun. And there seems to be a lack of natural disasters, loss of power, and undrinkable water. So, in general, I am happy to be home, in spite of the atmosphere's determination to leech all the water from my body.

Sorry for the long delay for anyone who visits regularly. I know you are few and far between, but that is no excuse for my being lazy. So I suppose my excuse is that it's Christmas time and I've been venturing into those frightening structures known as malls. And that now, with the proseminar finally behind me, I have nothing to bitch about. And thus have very little fuel for my talking-to-myself fire.

One more thing. This is so funny!! If anyone is stressed from shopping, or just feels like a laugh, go here.

http://www.palmtown.com/penguin/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home